Twenty Inspiring Quotes From Women Leaders.You will be inspired for sure



In this article, we want to get you fired up to succeed in your career. Here are some words to remember.

Which quote do you like best? Leave us a comment below.

I m very much interested to know your personal views and ideas about the below said lines. Please let me know in comments section like which one you like the most and why.

“I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” - Florence Nightingale

“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” - Sara Blakely

“If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” - Sheryl Sandberg

 “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” - Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

“One of the criticisms I’ve faced over the years is that I’m not aggressive enough or assertive enough or maybe somehow, because I’m empathetic, it means I’m weak. I totally rebel against that. I refuse to believe that you cannot be both compassionate and strong.” - Jacinda Ardern  

“Rarely are opportunities presented to you in a perfect way. In a nice little box with a yellow bow on top. 'Here, open it, it's perfect. You'll love it.' Opportunities – the good ones – are messy, confusing and hard to recognize. They're risky. They challenge you.” - Susan Wojcicki 

“I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist." - Ginni Rometty 

“Leadership is hard to define, and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.” - Indra Nooyi

“Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” - G.D. Anderson

"Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes." They will say, "Women don't have what it takes." -Clare Boothe Luce

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

"Women lead in different ways. Women rarely feel the need to speak the most at a meeting to make their point." - Patricia Bellinger

Successful women are not liked. I think the biggest danger for women in science is colleagues who are not as good as you are.” - Christiane Nusslein-Volhard

“The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.”  - Roseanne Barr

“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”  - Ayn Rand

“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”  - Estée Lauder

"The best way to leapfrog in your career is to get advice from someone who's done what you're trying to accomplish. It helps clear all the doubt."  -  Heather Anne Carson

“It’s really hard to start a business if you don’t care about it. At the margin, when it’s 2am, it has to be that passion that pushes you forward.”  -  Katrina Lake

“A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.” - Suze Orman

“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”  - Mary Kay Ash


Close Menu