AN UNREACHABLE GALAXY

The dusk full of darkness and I saw the stars,
Waiting for your love I counted them all,

I gazed into your eyes there was no devotion,
Now look into my eyes the love stays forever,

Into the Galaxies your love vanished,
The love I Imagined was a beautiful planet,

Her heart was a love with a hollow,
I filled it up and all I have is sorrows,

The dawn arises and brings on another day,
Another day to step away from unreachable love,

Another night and another day your love had grasped me away,
Another love another dream its again a nightmare thats all I see,

You are an Unreachable Galaxy I saw from far far away,
Far afar i always tried to reach your heart,

Now out of my galaxy I wish you luck,
Hope to never cross our roads I wish to move on.

And on and on I went on to tell you my bad dreams,
It was love that got me lost in an Unreachable Galaxy.

Close Menu