A STRANGE DREAM OF A GIRL

A strange Dream 

    DREAM: Creating imagination during sleep called night dream

   It was dark everywhere and pleasant weather neither too hot nor too cold. The street lights were off. I was sitting under the dark black shade of the sky.Observing, the beauty of stars and reflection of the moon on a lake. It was crystals of light produced by the reflection of the moon on a lake. It allured me. Everything was silenced and calmed. Suddenly, I saw a girl coming towards me. She had beautiful green big eyes, blonde long hairs. And mysterious wings which made her unique. I got ravishing when I saw her. She was sitting beside me. And said kashf do you wanna go with me? I saw her and said yes! She holds my hand and flies. I was also flying in the air. Everything had gone magical.

Then we entered a black hole. I closed my eyes. I felt someone spinning me. When I opened my eyes, I saw many girls in my surrounding as well as her. Moreover, they had wings, beautiful eyes and long blond hairs. However, the color theme of wings was different. They put a crown on my head. It was exciting. I enjoyed and smiled. Unfortunately, I saw a dark shadow, took my crown and passed. I ran and pursuing him. Then I reached in Dark green, blue forest. It was dark, vulnerable and haunting me. There was long trees and sharp bushes around me. I heard some sound of burning fire besides in bushes. When I tried to saw it. Bushes touched my skin. And skin started a bleed. I saw a stranger, worn a black long coat and had scratches on his face.

His horrified face was unforgettable. I got terrified. I ran back. He stared and pursuing me. When I looked back, he made a ball of fire between his hands as a meteoroid. And threw at me. I felt a pain in my whole body. He came closed to me by taking steps. I stood up again and started running. Then I saw a ditch and stopped. He came neared. There was no way to escape. My whole body was shivering. I thought I would not take a breath. I closed my eyes and shrieked loudly. Suddenly, I awoke and took a sip of water to calm myself …

Close Menu